Savage Worlds interest check

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 17, 2019 4:39 pm
Looking to gauge interest in Savage Worlds.
[ +- ] Weird War I: Hellfighters
and
[ +- ] Savage Horror
Are available nowish. Thoughts?
Jan 17, 2019 7:07 pm
I'd be interested. I've never played a Savage Worlds game before. I definitely would be interested in giving one of the horror settings a go though.
Jan 17, 2019 7:09 pm
Oooh, more SW shinies. I'm interested, been wanting to continue to learn Savage Worlds.

I do like the Horror set ups, particularly Soloman Kane, (The Thing?), and Moonshine Blues.
Jan 17, 2019 7:21 pm
Any chance at a fantasy (ish) setting?
Jan 17, 2019 7:31 pm
I'd be interested in playing in a horror setting! Though I just have played a single game of Deadlands, once, a good few years ago, sooo I don't really know the system. But I am willing to learn!
Jan 17, 2019 7:46 pm
cato says:
I'd be interested. I've never played a Savage Worlds game before. I definitely would be interested in giving one of the horror settings a go though.
With the update I'm hoping it's still fun fast and furious.
Qralloq says:
Oooh, more SW shinies. I'm interested, been wanting to continue to learn Savage Worlds.

I do like the Horror set ups, particularly Soloman Kane, (The Thing?), and Moonshine Blues.
This list is from the freebies once I read through the new v4? corebook and adventure stuff I'll figure eosmething out.
Valdus says:
Any chance at a fantasy (ish) setting?
I think someone was thinking of Cyrstal Hearts Link to the thread. but I do like me some Accursed but the one shot stalled plus someone I think honestly just wanted to have the thief that was always hiding and could kill anything which doesn't work that way so they got a little irked.
Lux001 says:
I'd be interested in playing in a horror setting! Though I just have played a single game of Deadlands, once, a good few years ago, sooo I don't really know the system. But I am willing to learn!
Deadlands Reloaded Wild West? Deadlands Noir? or Deadlands Hell on Earth? Deadlands Knights without Armor? (Yes multiple settings where the Marshall doesn't even have to 'try' to kill you and you can die from the environment).
Last edited January 17, 2019 7:46 pm
Jan 17, 2019 7:52 pm
Remnant says:
Deadlands Reloaded Wild West? Deadlands Noir? or Deadlands Hell on Earth? Deadlands Knights without Armor? (Yes multiple settings where the Marshall doesn't even have to 'try' to kill you and you can die from the environment).
Reloaded. I'm assuming you're going to be using the new edition of Savage Worlds though, no?
Last edited January 17, 2019 7:52 pm
Jan 17, 2019 8:13 pm
Yep, just gotta ready up. A lot of stuff is 'Coming Soon!' though. -_-
Jan 17, 2019 8:17 pm
No rush! If you end up going with a horror setting, do send me a message please, alright?
Last edited January 17, 2019 8:17 pm
Jan 17, 2019 8:40 pm
That Crystal Hearts appears to be dead. I just get the min board.
Jan 17, 2019 8:48 pm
Great response to your call, Remnant. I'll add my standard caveat: if participation exceeds your desired number of players, please reject me, as I don't want to be the guy that hogs all the great games. Also, I prefer rejections to be in song form.
Jan 18, 2019 1:22 pm
The Retreat is more of a one shot. I'd like everyone to pick a major...

Hellraisers Will deal with racism since the unit's enlisted is mostly from Harlem and African American but setting is WWI (That's Weird Wars I). This is more of a longer run game.

@Valdus The Soloman Kane one would be the closest to Fantasy. There's several settings for Savage Worlds but I figure most people (not me) prefer to just do D&D instead... There are a few settings that are for long term games I figure, Accursed, Hellfrost, Evernight for example.
Last edited January 18, 2019 1:24 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.