I've never tried Numenera

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 28, 2015 3:18 pm
I've never tried Numenera. Anybody wanna run it? :-)
Sep 28, 2015 3:30 pm
I'd be interested in playing as well :)
Sep 28, 2015 5:25 pm
I now own the box set, and still haven't had a chance to read it or play it, heh.
Sep 28, 2015 5:53 pm
Being in a game on rotation from my F2F group I can say it's quite fun and story driven. Setting things up and knocking it down for combat is probably not always the best of ideas, the GM usually lets us attempt to run if we pick a fight with something we really shouldn't (fights aren't always scaled for your current level so he who lives to fight another day and all that). All things considered sometimes things get a bit zany but it's all in fun. I'm currently playing a Driven Jack who Works the Back Alleys (Basically a con man) who's found himself in charge of a religion recruited to the position by a Goddess. I have to make quotas or I'm under the impression she'll kill me... mostly since she said so.
Sep 28, 2015 6:23 pm
I'll be up for running it, but not for a while, as I am already running others.
Sep 28, 2015 6:32 pm
I'm currently in 20 games on GP, 15 of which are active. Between that and running my own business full-time I really shouldn't be seeking more games. But damn, RPG's are my meth! :-D
Sep 28, 2015 6:34 pm
I don't mean to push the 'habit' but listening to actual gaming sessions as well in the car instead of music... Just sayin.
Sep 28, 2015 6:38 pm
Hahaha! My girlfriend would kill me if I did that! As it is she thinks I only play 1 game on here! :-D
Sep 28, 2015 9:20 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
I'm currently in 20 games on GP, 15 of which are active.
And I thought I was bad. :-)
Sep 28, 2015 9:26 pm
I'm in like 7, and it's crazy to try to keep up. You, sir, are beyond my meager skills
Sep 28, 2015 9:35 pm
I am like 3/4's the way through the core book for Numenera. I will try and run a game in a few weeks most likely. I will let it be known when I start one.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.