Critical Role: Pub Draw

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 26, 2019 4:15 am
So Critical Role has released a new series call Pub Draw, where they take you through what amounts to art lessons. Now as a little about myself, I have never so much as held a drawing pencil or used a sketch pad but it has always been something that has interested me. The issue that I had was that the interest only really developed once I was in uni and never really knew how to pick it up, outside of proper art classes that I either haven't had the time or money for or both. This series seems like a fantastic place for me to start, so the plan is to pick up an entry-level Wacom and draw along and see what happens. I would be really interested in hearing what other people think of the series, as I am sure there is a huge range of artistic talent on the forum. For anyone that wants to check it out, here is a link.
Jan 26, 2019 4:42 am
That looks pretty cool.
Jan 26, 2019 9:49 pm
That's awesome Whistler, thanks for the tip (can't draw, always wanted to)
Feb 6, 2019 4:54 am
I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but I'm definitely interested because I'm in the same boat. I've always wished that I could draw. Everyone's gotta start somewhere, right?
Feb 6, 2019 5:27 am
That is essentially my attitude Moofsalot :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.