Hello Everyone

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 24, 2014 7:14 am
My name is Chris and I am 38 years old. I mostly live in Maryland, but my work takes me on the road pretty regularly.
I started playing Dungeons & Dragons (2e) when I was in Middle School and played it fairly regularly until I graduated. I picked it up again years later with a new group, but that ended eventually. I have really been wanting to play again and get into some new systems so here I am.
Oct 24, 2014 2:20 pm
Hey Chris, welcome to Gamers' Plane, glad to have you. 2e is something I felt like I should have learned, but never done. I hope to add it to Gamers' Plane eventually. Any more recent systems you've picked up or have an interest in trying in particular?
Oct 24, 2014 11:48 pm
Welcome to this place of finery!
I'm Alex, and I'll be your wonderland guide..this isn't wonderland however so i'm joking of course.
Never played 2e, i started with 3.5 and went on to bigger and other systems from there.
Hopefully there's somethings of interest here for you!! Feel free to discuss or start any topics about whatever it is you may be interested in - there's a good chance others have a similar interest :)
Oct 25, 2014 1:35 am
Welcome to Gamer's Plane Chris. As ExperienceLtd said please feel free to post in some of our ongoing discussions (or start your own). We value the opinions of other gamers and we would really like to get in some games with you.
Oct 25, 2014 4:31 pm
The system that I am the most interested in trying right now is Numenera.
Oct 25, 2014 9:57 pm
Well then, you're in luck because there's one someone is trying to get together right now :)
Though i haven't seen them make any posts regarding it yet.. bring it up in the games tavern if you'd like to perhaps

You do not have permission to post in this thread.