Fine day for gaming, I reckon.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 27, 2019 9:18 pm
Howdy populace of Gamer's Plane, pleasure to make your acquaintance. I have been playing and running TTRPG for going on 15 years now and am looking for a game or two to keep the rust off, so to speak.

I'm most familiar with Dungeons and Dragons 5e, 3e, and Pathfinder. I have also spent quite some time playing and running World of Darkness. Most recently I have been dabbling with Fate Core and find it to be a very fun system. Aside from that, I've dabbled in GURPS, Powered by the Apocalypse, Edge of the Empire, and a few more that don't come to mind at the moment.

I tend towards to the "Method Actor" style of gamer but I can certainly hold my own in a more combat heavy system as well.

At any rate, pleased to meet y'all and I look forward to spinning some yarns together.
Jan 27, 2019 9:27 pm
Welcome, madtrav. Sounds like you have experience with a good cross section of different games. Glad to have you join us.
Jan 27, 2019 9:30 pm
Welcome, hope you enjoy it here. I am a newbie here myself and so far have enjoyed being here.
Jan 27, 2019 10:17 pm
Hello and welcome!
Jan 28, 2019 2:25 am
Welcome! New games are showing up all the time so I'm sure you'll find something interesting here soon.
Jan 28, 2019 5:43 am
Welcome to the community! Happy gaming!
Jan 28, 2019 11:58 am
Hi and welcome!
Jan 28, 2019 4:20 pm
As a 'trav' myself -- welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.