Unable to submit a character to a game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 30, 2015 6:25 am
At the moment, the game details screen contains a blank pull-down for "Submit a character" on every game that I've joined or created for which I have a character prepared in my characters list.

I've tried this on multiple systems and on multiple browsers, and can provide more detailed troubleshooting info if you like. But I suspect that something has just turned "off" that feature, as the pull-down is not opening with a blank list. The behavior is as if the site is not recognizing that there is a pull-down there.
Sep 30, 2015 12:15 pm
I'll try logging in with your user, but can you also provide me with a screen shot? I don't fully understand your description. Also, is this recent or been for a while?
Sep 30, 2015 3:29 pm
OK, I've sent you screenshots in e-mail.

My description was all over the place; sorry! I'll try again, more briefly: the pull-down to "Submit a Character" doesn't pull down.

It is recent; I just noticed it yesterday when I tried to submit characters to games 121 and 123. I've had no issues with it until now.
Oct 1, 2015 1:20 am
I'm seeing the same thing. When I go to submit there just isn't anything in the pull down at all. (Game 121 as well).
Oct 1, 2015 3:05 am
Got it! Thanks a bunch.
Oct 1, 2015 6:50 am
Yes, I confirm that it's working again.

Thank you!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.