Dedicated, regular player LFG 5e

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 31, 2019 3:49 pm
Hi DMs,

I'll keep this short--I am looking for a 5e game. Preferably a new game, but if there is a young-ish, existing campaign that needs to fill a PC slot, I'd be happy to join that as well.

I am regularly available all week, I have time to check in on a game during the day, and I am decently well-written.

Please reply or message me if you're looking for a player!

Thanks.
Feb 1, 2019 12:09 am
Join you on that. Looking for pathfinder, 3.5, or 5e games.
Feb 1, 2019 1:54 pm
I don't have a game going right now, but I expect you'll find one soon -- this is a good time of year to find a game (as opposed to over the holidays) -- and this is a good, active community. Welcome and good luck!
Feb 3, 2019 4:32 pm
Just giving this a little bump--still looking!
Feb 3, 2019 11:37 pm
Hang in there, amigo. One is sure to materialize. Ponders starting a new game...
Feb 4, 2019 12:37 am
It took me a couple months to find a regular game. After some false starts, I was getting close to throwing in the towel. Then a game opened up that's still going almost two-and-a-half years later. If you haven't yet, make sure your alert settings send you an email whenever 5e game starts. The new games seem to come in waves. Also, keep checking the Games Tavern forum. It's the nature of play by post that players ghost. A DM will typically post something there when looking to find new players for an existing game.
Last edited February 4, 2019 12:37 am
Feb 4, 2019 5:18 am
The Savage Sea is underway, but new enough and casual enough to accommodate another player (not to mention I'm a foolish noob enough DM that the pitfalls of too large a group don't deter me).
Feb 5, 2019 2:21 am
Sounds interesting. Never made a character that high in 5e. Much less seabound, but I'm game if you want to take on something new too.
Feb 6, 2019 5:35 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
The Savage Sea is underway, but new enough and casual enough to accommodate another player (not to mention I'm a foolish noob enough DM that the pitfalls of too large a group don't deter me).
That looks pretty interesting, can I get in line if any spots open up?
Feb 6, 2019 8:07 pm
Looks. Ohoy. Me mates. I be seabound.
Feb 7, 2019 8:04 pm
Quote:
That looks pretty interesting, can I get in line if any spots open up?
Will do, @Silent!
Feb 12, 2019 5:17 pm
Also looking for a 5e game to join. Not new to dnd just new to the sight so I’m still getting used to the features.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.