Hi everyone !

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 2, 2019 3:46 pm
Hi,

I am glad to join your community and hope to start a game soon, as a player, and to start a game of my own as soon as I am comfortable with the PbP mechanics and dynamics.

I was into D&D and Warhammer when I was younger and now mostly on Star Wars, GMing in this game at home for friends and family.

Looking forward to read you all !
Feb 2, 2019 3:59 pm
Welcome, LaGouache. There's plenty of hunger here for SW games, and D&D is always opening up and filling fast. Keep an eye on the Games Tavern for calls for players, and if you see something that interests you, PM the GM - not always, but some GMs ignore applications out of the dark in favor of ones where a dialog had been established first.
Feb 2, 2019 5:00 pm
Welcome!
Feb 2, 2019 6:42 pm
Hello and welcome!
Feb 2, 2019 11:36 pm
Welcome LaGouache, I run a couple of Warhammer games if you ever get a hankering, I’ll be looking for new players soon.
Feb 3, 2019 3:46 am
welcome!
Feb 3, 2019 8:36 am
Knifesedgegames says:
Welcome LaGouache, I run a couple of Warhammer games if you ever get a hankering, I’ll be looking for new players soon.
It has been a long time since my last play, which edition do you plan to run ?
Feb 3, 2019 10:50 am
LaGouache says:
Knifesedgegames says:
It has been a long time since my last play, which edition do you plan to run ?
Both games are using 1st edition. Enemy Within campaign currently part way through Bogenhafen and second game approaching the end of Through the Drakwald.
Feb 3, 2019 1:10 pm
Welcome to the community! If you keep an eye on the Games Tavern it won't be long till you find a game to join.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.