Hello my friends, stay a while and listen...

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 8, 2019 5:52 pm
Hey there I'm new around here. Just testing the waters to see how this site works, as I've been looking for a new pbp. I have a couple friends that may be interested as well, but I can't seem to find a public game thread so I can kind of see how things operate. Any suggestions?

I've been playing RPG's for years, with the bulk of my experience being in Pathifnder 1e, Star Wars Saga Edition, Star Wars FFG, Genesys, and D&D 5e. My 5e experience is pretty limited to running games at conventions however. I like the looks and organization of this site, so excited to see what it's all about.
Last edited February 8, 2019 5:53 pm
Feb 8, 2019 6:19 pm
Welcome to the community, Kona! I love the Diablo 1 reference! Damn, I miss that game!

For finding a game to join, keep an eye on the Games Tavern or make an LFG post of your own there. Visit the GP Member Guide to learn more about how the site works.

If you meant just finding a public game thread to read, just go to Forums and make sure the "Show public games" toggle switch is set to green.

Hope that helps. Best of luck!
Feb 8, 2019 6:35 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Visit the GP Member Guide to learn more about how the site works.
This is super helpful thanks!
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
If you meant just finding a public game thread to read, just go to Forums and make sure the "Show public games" toggle switch is set to green.
I think this is what I'm looking for, but no threads show up that I can see.

It looks like this whether green or red:
https://i.imgur.com/aYxnTL6.png
Feb 8, 2019 6:52 pm
I'm noticing the same thing regarding no public games being listed, kona (I generally don't ever look at public games, so did not notice this was absent).

It's a good community of players here -- good luck finding a game that interests you!
Feb 8, 2019 7:02 pm
Airickson says:
I'm noticing the same thing regarding no public games being listed, kona (I generally don't ever look at public games, so did not notice this was absent).
Same here.

There was this huge list of games and until about two weeks ago and then one morning they all were gone.
Feb 8, 2019 7:24 pm
Here's a game of Blades in the Dark I was running that ended not to long ago that you could look at.

I think it's Public (I could browse it from my Incognito mode/signed out). Lemme know if you can't access it.
Feb 8, 2019 8:17 pm
emsquared says:
Here's a game of Blades in the Dark I was running that ended not to long ago that you could look at.

I think it's Public (I could browse it from my Incognito mode/signed out). Lemme know if you can't access it.
I can confirm that the link works
Feb 8, 2019 8:31 pm
emsquared says:

thanks for the link! glad to hear not seeing the publics wasn't just me anyway
Feb 9, 2019 3:35 am
Welcome, and come on in the water is fine :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.