Happy to be here!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 9, 2019 12:54 pm
Hi, everyone!

I'm a long-time gamer whose life has gotten busy since the birth of a baby. I'm excited to have an outlet for some gaming when in-person meetings aren't a possibility at the moment.

I really love GMing, but I thought I'd apply to a few games here first to get my feet wet and get a feel for the way the site works. I've tried to join games here in the past and never had any luck, but I suppose it may have been because I never introduced myself. I'm happy to do so now!

My system of choice is Genesys/FFG Star Wars. I hope to see some of you around in various games!
Last edited February 9, 2019 12:54 pm
Feb 9, 2019 1:55 pm
I've seen some recent discussion about getting a Star Wars games together: may your luck be better this time around. Welcome and congratulations on your new child!
Feb 9, 2019 2:32 pm
Welcome to the community, SavageBob!

For finding a game to join, keep an eye on the Games Tavern or make an LFG post of your own there. Also, make sure your LFG settings are configured (Step 2 of the GP Member Guide).

Hope that helps. Best of luck!
Feb 9, 2019 3:09 pm
Welcome SavageBob! Good news, I learned to play both SW FFG and GENESYS here in GP. There's a lot of love here for that system.
Feb 9, 2019 5:30 pm
Welcome!
Feb 9, 2019 6:18 pm
Welcome!
Feb 9, 2019 7:54 pm
Hello and welcome!
Feb 10, 2019 3:27 am
Thanks, everyone! Looks like I'll be joining a Realms of Terrinoth game (Genesys), so all is well in the world. Hopefully I'll be GMing my own game once I get the hang of the site!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.