Can't invite to my game.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 3, 2015 1:19 am
Hey,

So I am having a little problem with my game that I setup. When I do the "Invite Player to game:" option, nothing happens when the Invite button is clicked.

The field works, and populates the name of the person I am trying to invite, it just doesn't work when I click the Invite button.

I have tried this in Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge. Everything but Firefox.

It would be in this form on the Game Details page.
Quote:

form id="invites" hb-margined="" ng-submit="inviteUser()" ng-show="isGM" class="ng-pristine ng-valid ng-submitted" style="margin-left: 23.094px; margin-right: 23.094px;"
ETC..
Game is "King of Fall"
Last edited October 3, 2015 1:20 am
Oct 3, 2015 1:20 am
Yup, I know the form you're referring to. I'll see what's going wrong.
Oct 3, 2015 3:11 am
Keleth says:
Yup, I know the form you're referring to. I'll see what's going wrong.
Cool man. To add to the details, it does this whether the game is set to Open or Closed. Probably doesn't matter, but just for details.

Edit: I have all my posts and setup stuff in Text files as well, so if deleting and re-creating is needed, that's not a big deal.
Last edited October 3, 2015 4:00 am
Oct 5, 2015 4:04 pm
Would deleting and recreating my game do the trick? Any idea if this is based off the "game" itself or my account? If deleting and recreating would save this for another day, I am fine with that.
Oct 5, 2015 4:09 pm
It's not you, its code. I didn't have much time to work on GP this weekend. I'll be trying to fix it oday.
Oct 5, 2015 4:21 pm
Keleth says:
It's not you, its code. I didn't have much time to work on GP this weekend. I'll be trying to fix it oday.
It's not you... I have heard that before. :) No, I kid. Thanks Keleth. You take good care of us man. We appreciate it!
Oct 8, 2015 12:01 am
So the bug is actually more confusing than I initially thought (I anticipated a quick fix and done). It's mostly because I'm still learning Angular, but its knocking me for a loop.
Oct 8, 2015 1:32 am
Sounds scary, I saw your twitter post earlier. Haha, I was wondering if it was for this little problem here. Don't be mad, but I just opened the game and everyone joined by going to the game. :) Feel free to ask me to make a new one to test with though, or use me to help you test. I would be glad to help man.
Oct 9, 2015 4:04 am
I THINK invites are good to go, but now I'm afraid I've broken the other comboboxes. Tests look ok for now, but we all see how that's going...

You do not have permission to post in this thread.