Is anyone interested in a Lasers & Feelings game?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 12, 2019 7:22 pm
Hey everyone,

I have noticed that a lot of the games on here are run in some of the crunchier systems like Shadowrun and Pathfinder and, as a newbie to PbP, I was thinking that the format seems to be very well suited for the lighter side of games.

I've also been watching a whole lot of Star Trek TNG recently, so I was wondering if there was any interest in a Lasers & Feelings Play by Post. Let me know and if it appears that there's some interest, I might start up a game sometime within the next few days.
Feb 12, 2019 8:00 pm
Someone ran Lasers & Feelings on here a while back. And All Outta Bubblegum, too! Both were outrageously fun! If I weren't already in too many games, I'd join fur sure!
Feb 12, 2019 8:08 pm
Sounds sooo Trekie! I am in!
Feb 12, 2019 10:16 pm
I know nothing about Lasers & Feelings, but I'd be game.
Feb 12, 2019 10:18 pm
I've played in a game of it. It was fun and I encourage anyone to join :)
Feb 13, 2019 12:08 am
I'm not in and sci-fi games, so I'm down!
Feb 13, 2019 4:57 pm
For everyone who said they were interested: I've created the game now, so you can sign up for it!

https://gamersplane.com/games/1615/
Feb 17, 2019 7:03 pm
After all places got filled up very quickly originally, one player has dropped out of the game now. We have just started the actual game two posts ago so if anyone is still interested in joining, now's the time!
Feb 26, 2019 9:17 pm
It's me again, bumping the thread because we have two more openings in the game. One of our players disappeared on us and since our group is split at the moment, that left one player all alone in one part of the story. It would be great to get at least one, maybe two more people involved.

The adventure has been going on for a couple of days but there is a perfect jumping in point for new characters available right now.
The players are all super nice and we are really active at the moment. The story picked up a lot of momentum and is moving forward quickly with a lot of discussion and interaction between characters happening!

If that sounds like something you're interested in, just go to the game linked below and apply. We'll discuss your character introduction over messages and you should be able to jump right into the action just a few hours after applying!

https://gamersplane.com/games/1615/
Feb 26, 2019 11:08 pm
I am a noob to PbP games and the game you mentioned. I have played Shadowrun D&D and other games since the 80s. If you are ok talking me through it...I am game. My feelings won't be hurt if you want more experienced players
Feb 26, 2019 11:21 pm
Machiabelly says:
I am a noob to PbP games and the game you mentioned. I have played Shadowrun D&D and other games since the 80s. If you are ok talking me through it...I am game. My feelings won't be hurt if you want more experienced players
It's the simplest game you'll probably ever play. It's literally one page :-)
Feb 26, 2019 11:23 pm
Well...I am simple. I mean I like simple things.
Feb 27, 2019 4:34 am
I've invited you. There's a link to the game in the description. Just read through it and that should clear everything up :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.