Viewing the other PCs' character sheets

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 13, 2019 3:53 am
Sorry if this is covered in a newcomer's guide, but I didn't see anything: Is there a way to view another player's character sheet if I'm playing in the same game? I've discovered that if the player uses an avatar for their character, I can click on the avatar and be taken to their character sheet. However, if the player doesn't use an avatar, clicking their picture just brings me to a list of the characters they're playing. But clicking on the character names from this screen does nothing.

Not snooping; simply trying to see what kinds of skills and abilities are already covered in the party so I can figure out how to build my own character. Thanks for any pointers!

Len

Feb 13, 2019 3:59 am
You and your fellow players can make them viewable to all. Click on the characters tab at the top of the screen, and find your list of characters. There should be a grey book icon on the same row as it. Click that icon so that it turns red. There! It is public.
Feb 13, 2019 4:00 am
In order for a character sheet to be viewable, it had to be "added to the library" by the owner by clicking the book shaped icon in the list of characters.
Feb 13, 2019 4:02 am
Also, if there is no avatar, you can click the character name to go to their sheet
Feb 13, 2019 4:06 am
OK, thanks for the tips. Looks like one player is not using an avatar, nor are they posting under their character's name in the IC thread. I'll just ask them to share their sheet, then.

Len

Feb 13, 2019 4:31 am
If they have submitted a character but are not posting from it, you can access it in a game thread from the menu at the lower left of your screen. It should say tools and characters in a red horizontal bar. Click characters and big drop down list should appear with all the characters.
Feb 13, 2019 11:39 am
Len says:
If they have submitted a character but are not posting from it, you can access it in a game thread from the menu at the lower left of your screen. It should say tools and characters in a red horizontal bar. Click characters and big drop down list should appear with all the characters.
Ah-hah! Finally found it. Thanks! That helps a ton.
Feb 13, 2019 4:20 pm
Another sign of where my UI isn't really that good.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.