Magnificent Introduction

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 13, 2019 9:37 pm
Good day,

I am somewhat new to TTRPGs. I have never played IRL as there aren't anyone to play with where I am, so I turned my eye to the Internet. I started playing D&D 5E about 3 years ago on Roll20 but had to stop due to lack of time and drastic Time-Zone differences.

Now I decided to get back to the roleplaying scene. While finding a D&D game that would suit me was fairly easy, I had difficulties finding games in other systems. So, I looked into PbP, as it circumvents the time constraints. And, now, I am here.

Besides D&D, I am interested in the World of Darkness (VtR, WtF, VtM, WtA), Shadowrun 5E and Warhammer 40k: Only War. These are the games that I have at least Core Rulebooks for. I have played only D&D before, so am new to these systems as well.

Magnificent Fly
Feb 13, 2019 9:42 pm
Welcome! I don't think you'll have much trouble finding games here. Best of luck to you!
Feb 14, 2019 12:32 am
Welcome MagnificentFly! There should be more VTM played here.
Feb 14, 2019 3:04 am
Hello and welcome!
Feb 14, 2019 5:58 am
Qralloq says:
Welcome MagnificentFly! There should be more VTM played here.
Truth.
Feb 14, 2019 1:52 pm
I don't know about the rest of you, but I love this time of year (Valentine's Day pun not, specifically, intended) -- but all the new folks joining the site around the beginning of the year gives me so much energy.

Welcome!
Feb 14, 2019 3:06 pm
Welcome to the community, MagnificentFly!
Feb 27, 2019 4:33 am
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.