Star Wars FFG Amidst the Rebellion

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 27, 2019 7:17 pm
Hey guys, just wanted to make sure everyone knew that I'm starting up a game. Come check it out if you haven't already.

We'll be focusing on a small team of rebels as they perform missions to aid the alliance against the might of the empire. Ideally this will be a 3 mission campaign using obligation instead of duty.

I like a really immersive story-line for our characters so each PC is required to be descriptive in their writing style. If youre interested please PM me with your application details per the Game thread post.

I've been apart of other pbp games before and they have had some issues with players just not showing up or being a part of the adventure and it drags the process out. Selection for players will be based on their ability to show up as well as write. If I get more applicants than spots, I'll make an alternates list to pick you up if we have a player drop off.

Star Wars Amidst the Rebellion

Thanks for your interest
Mar 2, 2019 8:43 am
I'll be interested in seeing how your approach goes and what the uptake and longevity of the game ends up being. Its certainly setting some very clear expectations around commitments and the like, which may not be a bad thing given how PbP normally goes. Good luck!
Mar 9, 2019 5:18 am
Thanks for the replies. I've "closed" the game, but that doesn't mean I'm not always looking for alternates. Given the clear expectations for participation, if players cant hang with it, they'll be removed mid-mission. Having alternates at the ready will be great to keep the flow, and we can always come up with a reason to add more characters to the story.
Mar 23, 2019 8:52 am
Hi there, I very much like the concept and would love to put my name down as an alternate should you need one. I already have a couple of characters in mind based on whatever roles need filling. I have played these characters at a table before, so they are already pretty fleshed out.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.