Star Wars Battlefront

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 9, 2015 4:43 pm
Anyone else playing the beta? Get it for PC maybe? I downloaded it yesterday, though I didn't get to play; I'll be trying it this weekend. I'm excited for another Star Wars game, but I've been burned by EA too many times. It's weird though, EA is suddenly behaving like it did in the days of old, where you EARNED content rather than bought it.
Oct 9, 2015 6:54 pm
Friends claim it's pretty bad ass on the Xbox One. Haven't tried it on any platform myself, but I think it's a must own for me.
Oct 12, 2015 8:57 pm
I like it but I am sure I will like it more when the full game comes out!
Oct 12, 2015 9:00 pm
We have come a long way from Quake I have to say. It's a beautiful game. I can't wait to get my ass kicked when it comes out.
Oct 12, 2015 9:21 pm
I've been playing it a bit over the weekend. It's impressive/fun, but the Hoth level just feels intimidating. Every time I'm in a ship, I die almost immediately, and even on foot, there are parts of the level where its just an open killing field. It feels far less tactical than other Battlefield games. It also has far less customization, which makes it less interesting than other FPS to me.

That said, it is fun. I'd probably get bored of it somewhat quickly, but it is fun.
Oct 12, 2015 9:32 pm
Yeah, I am going with the PC version I think. I am hoping the Mod community will keep in more interesting if the initial fun wears off. I don't keep up with new games like I used to, so I have no idea if they plan to make it mod-able or not. Although to not make it mod-able in the PC market is insanity in this day and age.
Oct 12, 2015 10:27 pm
Then again, I'm not sure I've ever seen a modable FPS. I'm not expecting mod capacity, specially given how close Disney/LucasArts are holding canon.

If anyone is playing in the PC beta and wants a partner, lemme know :D
Feb 18, 2016 11:10 pm
Keleth says:
Then again, I'm not sure I've ever seen a modable FPS. I'm not expecting mod capacity, specially given how close Disney/LucasArts are holding canon.

If anyone is playing in the PC beta and wants a partner, lemme know :D
Hmm...does Fallout 4 count!? =)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.