Smallville RPG

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Mar 12, 2019 9:52 pm
I almost backed Cortex Prime, but was a little tired of the mechanics at that point so decided against it. I'd like to take a look at those rules, someday, and see how different it is or not from Plus rules.
Mar 12, 2019 10:00 pm
I would be ok but will we not be making a relationship map then ?

I know Google had a drawing program we used once upon a time.
Mar 12, 2019 10:36 pm
Although I'd be a new player, I'm interested in playing. I have a off copy of the core book.
Mar 12, 2019 10:44 pm
Cosmic_Cube says:
I would be ok but will we not be making a relationship map then ?

I know Google had a drawing program we used once upon a time.
Yeah, the RMap is one of my favorite things about the game... that's the part that takes so long. We could try it. Google Draw works for creating it. That's mainly what I've used over the years.
Mar 12, 2019 10:54 pm
We should go with a novice game through Life Changing event to keep it easy with new players and give it that beggining show feel.
Mar 12, 2019 11:13 pm
Shark_Bone says:
I'd like to take a look at those rules, someday, and see how different it is or not from Plus rules.
Not r really all that much difference (I did help Kick it), some fine tuning, a lot of unifying (of terms and mechanics). Honestly, I haven't dug into anything that has came out much yet, because nothing is finished.

Cam is a professional from the industry and this has been a huge disappointment for me (after having such an excellent experience with the BW Codex). I haven't supported another RPG KS since, it's burnt me so bad.
Mar 12, 2019 11:17 pm
Shark_Bone- would it be okay if I sent you a pm with a character concept and a couple questions?
Mar 12, 2019 11:25 pm
Sure thing.
Mar 13, 2019 2:10 am
Game created. We can hash out the rest of the details there.
Mar 17, 2019 5:15 am
Any others interested? I have room for another player.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.