New player looking for a game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 11, 2019 5:17 pm
Greetings everyone, although I'm still new to the site, I figured I'd go ahead and express interest interest in joining a game or two.

I have a working knowledge of most of the common games you'd see here. As for the ones that I don't know much about, I'm always open to learning to play new one.

I've several ideas for characters so creation will not be an issue.

Is anyone currently recruiting for a game? Is there anyone open to possibly running a solo game?
Mar 11, 2019 6:42 pm
I just posted looking for new players for one of my warhammer campaigns. Keep an eye on the Tavern, that's where new games are advertised.
Mar 11, 2019 6:51 pm
Yes new games start fairly often usually D&D5E but some other systems too.

Just keep checking and I am sure you will find a game.
Mar 11, 2019 7:12 pm
To be alerted to new games, make sure you turn on Receive new game emails? in your profile. Next, go to the Games drop-down menu, select All games, then edit the Looking for Game section, selecting all the games you're interested in. And, like Knifesedge suggested, subscribe to the Games Tavern forum to get notices from GMs looking for players.
Mar 11, 2019 7:42 pm
What sort of game are you looking for? I do have a few more spots in my Dungeonslayers game and my Urban Shadows game if you are interested...
Last edited March 11, 2019 7:42 pm
Mar 11, 2019 9:16 pm
Greetings and salutations, I wish you the best in finding a good fit for your games, I know theres like at least 5 starting almost every day.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.