Who Wants to Play Pugmire?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 12, 2019 11:01 pm
We live in a world that has been left to us by the Ancient Ones. Although countless centuries have gone by, and most of their buildings have crumbled to dust, and their broken roads are buried deep beneath dense forests and plentiful flora, we still see their works around us. Here and there, the occasional ancient ruin or incomprehensible object surfaces, giving tantalizing glimpses of a world that once was. The Ancient Ones are gone, living on only in their collective works. And we who have been left behind must reclaim the world, and live on with their code as our guide: "Protect your home, Be loyal to those that are true, Protect all from the Unseen, Obey the masters, Bite only those who endanger you, Fetch what has been left behind."

"Be a good dog."

Pugmire uses D&D 5e as it's base, with some very slight modifications.
Last edited March 12, 2019 11:04 pm
Mar 12, 2019 11:07 pm
Okay, I can’t resist an intro like this. I’d love to give this a try.
Mar 12, 2019 11:15 pm
Cool! Just need at least two more!
Mar 12, 2019 11:18 pm
I'll be a new player, but I'll definitely toss my hat in.
Mar 12, 2019 11:22 pm
We have room for one more, but I'm going to start prep now, because I think we can safely run with three.
Mar 12, 2019 11:56 pm
This sounds fantastic, sign me up.
Mar 13, 2019 6:36 pm
And we're full.
Mar 13, 2019 7:20 pm
Ill jump in line if you ever need a new player.
Mar 13, 2019 7:22 pm
Silent says:
Ill jump in line if you ever need a new player.
You've already got a suitable avatar. :)
Mar 13, 2019 7:35 pm
I know right! I was too slow and missed my calling.
Mar 13, 2019 9:01 pm
I'll let you know if a spot opens!
Jul 25, 2019 7:47 pm
We have lost a few players from this game, so if you're interested, drop a line, and we can talk details. Currently, the group is in a sprawling underground structure under the Whispering Woods in search of a lost pup that was led astray by spirits (aka an ancient HUD eyepiece).

You do not have permission to post in this thread.