Suggestion: characters & GM stats on user profile

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 12, 2015 6:07 am
Hi Keleth!

Here's a suggestion:

Currently, the User Information page tells us how many characters the user has created, and what systems. My suggestion is to also have a link to the actual characters (if they're in the character library).

Similarly, where it says the user has run x number of games and in what system, I think it would be nice to actually get links to the Game Details pages to those games.

What do you think?

Cheers!
Oct 12, 2015 4:24 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Hi Keleth!

Here's a suggestion:

Currently, the User Information page tells us how many characters the user has created, and what systems. My suggestion is to also have a link to the actual characters (if they're in the character library).

Similarly, where it says the user has run x number of games and in what system, I think it would be nice to actually get links to the Game Details pages to those games.

What do you think?

Cheers!
I will second these ideas and add another ('cause everyone likes more work right?): It would be nice to have a direct link on a game's to the forum for that game (provided one is in the game and/or the game is public).

Thanks for creating this awesome site! Really enjoying the games here!
Oct 12, 2015 4:31 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
I will second these ideas and add another ('cause everyone likes more work right?): It would be nice to have a direct link on a game's to the forum for that game (provided one is in the game and/or the game is public).

Thanks for creating this awesome site! Really enjoying the games here!
If you're on a game's details page, one of its forum pages, or a character in that game, there should be a red sticky footer at the bottom of your window that has those links. I've been told multiple times that it's not easy to notice, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to think of a better way to present that information.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.