Chapter 1 Side RP - The Jocular Marmoset (Day 1)

load previous
Mar 21, 2019 6:18 pm
"People die everywhere, yes, but you know it's not the same. My family... we have suffered already. I don't want to hurt my parents any more. But I also can't reject this offer. This is the opportunity of a lifetime. My only chance to see the outside world, maybe I will even get to see Ardraven - or what is left of it, I guess."
Mar 21, 2019 6:24 pm
So...if you knew you were going to die next week. Which one would you do?
Mar 21, 2019 6:26 pm
She shakes her head.

Bad perspective. If you didn't have consequences. Which one would you do?
Mar 21, 2019 6:27 pm
"Well, that's a stupid question. I can't know when I'll die. And even if, I bet I wouldn't die regardless of what I choose."
She makes an annoyed face but after Ember rephrased her question she replies: "I guess I know what you mean. I don't want to miss this adventure, so I should go, even if there might be bad consequences."

Edited for Lav's second post
Last edited March 21, 2019 6:29 pm
Mar 21, 2019 6:39 pm
OOC:
Sorry about that
Ember perks up and smiles.

Then adventure it is. You should still go see your parents, though.

She hops up and tries to find the barkeep.

Hey! Tace!
Last edited March 21, 2019 6:39 pm
Mar 21, 2019 7:16 pm
"Can I have something to drink first?" Although Ember's enthusiasm is infectious, Viani is still nervous about this talk with her parents. She pulls out her list and goes over it again, trying to decide what to buy and not to buy, just to keep her mind off of the impending conversation
Mar 24, 2019 4:12 pm
Ember tells Tace what’s up and gets a couple things from him. He’s not sad to see her go, but not delighted. A fairly neutral guy overall. She thanks him for the job, knowing full well she only got it in the first place because it was the first place that would take her after the fire.
Last edited March 24, 2019 4:48 pm
Mar 24, 2019 4:25 pm
After some time spent drinking tea and silently working on her list, Viani gets up, thanks Ember and leaves the tavern. She goes into the city to buy everything she has decided on in the end and to get her weapon sharpened.
She still has to talk to her parents but she's going to push that off to the very end. It's the scariest part - not because her parents are going to be angry or try to stop her, but because it's going to be sad...
OOC:
Since some others are already waiting for us to meet back up on the next day, we don't have to rp anything else for me. I'll just join the others in the day 2 thread

You do not have permission to post in this thread.