Interest Check: Pokémon Tabletop United

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 27, 2019 3:07 am
Anyone here interested in a game of PTU?

I've never played before but I've always been very interested in it. Anyone with experience who can tell me a little bit about it?

I'd be more than willing to attempt GMing it if there's enough interest and no one of experience.
Last edited March 27, 2019 3:08 am
Mar 27, 2019 4:50 am
No experience with PTU but I like pokemon so I'm game!
Mar 27, 2019 4:56 am
I would definitely be interested but I don't know if I have the time to join another game at the moment...
Mar 27, 2019 7:35 pm
No experience but I'd be interested.
Mar 27, 2019 7:58 pm
No experience, but it sure looks fun and I have always loved pokemon~ I'm in =D
Mar 27, 2019 8:26 pm
I've read the book, but never played. Would be interested.
Mar 27, 2019 11:30 pm
I'm gonna take a look at the book now and see how well I can comprehend the rules (and do more research if need be)

But I'll send an invite to everyone who posted their interest once I feel comfortable enough to give it a go.
Mar 29, 2019 12:18 pm
I have interest but I don't think I've got back into daily posting on all my games yet. What's the frequency and start time you were looking at? How much trainer experience do we need?
Mar 30, 2019 11:02 pm
So far I'm not set on any frequency or start time, and no experience necessary

For those of you who have an interest in joining the game, do you have a particular setting that calls out to you? My default would be to start in Kanto and, if possible, work our way through the different regions
Mar 31, 2019 1:40 am
I mean, I played Blue way back when then didnt really play a other until Y, so either Kanto or Kalos for me.
Mar 31, 2019 1:41 am
Also interested. Never played, read part of the rule book, got confused, gave up. Kanto sounds awesome.

Depending on post frequency I may be out, as my schedule is rather erratic.
Mar 31, 2019 2:31 am
I was thinking it could be pretty loose so long as there are at least 2 or 3 players to keep the party movin'
Pokemon's pretty notorious for having characters pop in out of nowhere and then disappear for a while
Mar 31, 2019 6:49 am
Scizor is my favorite mon, so I'd at least like to see Gen 2, but I'm not opposed to starting out in Kanto and expanding.
Mar 31, 2019 7:38 am
My favorite is Sinnoh but I'm fine with any region. I would prefer Johto over Kanto but anything's fine with me
Mar 31, 2019 1:04 pm
This sounds really interesting, and incredibly nostalgic. I would be Kanto, Johto, or Hoenn. Kanto would be the most nostalgic for me and probably the simplest overall just for the likelihood of everyone being semi-familiar with the region and pokemon, so that would get my vote. But whatever the group decides is fine with me!! I'm happy to do some "research" and get caught up on the later editions as well.

Provided you'll have me!!!!!
Last edited March 31, 2019 7:50 pm
Mar 31, 2019 7:41 pm
noodlesoup says:
I was thinking it could be pretty loose so long as there are at least 2 or 3 players to keep the party movin'
Pokemon's pretty notorious for having characters pop in out of nowhere and then disappear for a while
That's true :3 And if the parties get too big, we could split them, if you're ok with essentially GMing 2 intersecting games...
I love everything pokemon, so I don't have a problem with any region. Starting in Kanto would probably make the most sense though, plus those who haven't played newer games would have an easier entrance~
Mar 31, 2019 8:04 pm
Kanto sounds reasonable, I guess. Like i said, I'm fine with anything
Mar 31, 2019 11:24 pm
I'd even be okay with managing two groups from different regions if that was of interest to folks
Apr 1, 2019 2:24 pm
As long as i get my Gengar i'm happy with any region.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.