Possible opening in game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 28, 2019 5:55 pm
Ok the game is called the Ice Saga https://gamersplane.com/games/1546/

I am possibly looking for a new player that can post daily. this game has three dedicated players and the game is moving faster than I expected. I am waiting to here back from one person but time is of essence. I want to fill the position quickly.

You will be taking on the roles of a female dwarf named Beaux. If you want to play I need to know quickly and know that you are going to be a committed player and be able to read up on the game in only a day or so. The game is fairly new so getting in now will not be hard.
Mar 28, 2019 5:57 pm
Any questions please ask here. This game is high on roleplaying and helping in the world creation. Combat can be deadly so this in not a kill them and take stuff game. It is more of a low magic game as magic items will be few and far between.
Mar 29, 2019 12:10 am
I am interested! It would be my first time playing on this site and playing Onedice so I'd be giving it a big read this weekend. If that okay with you. Does Beaux have a class?
Mar 29, 2019 3:06 am
She is the fighter profession.
Mar 29, 2019 12:46 pm
The spot is filled welcome Caverntavern to the game.
Mar 31, 2019 7:06 pm
Ok I have one position open to take on an existing character. It is a female dwarf fighter. She was a warrior and then moved to become a blacksmith. She has know been called on this adventure to pick up her axe again and protect her "adopted" family (the players).
You will need to be able to post around 1 per day, some days we hit 2 or 4 post a day. So commitment is key.

You will also be collaborating with me on dwarven culture.

To start you will need to read up and I will answer any questions as I want whoever to get in game fast. Another player is going to take her over for now until I find the right person to play her.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.