Awesome Community

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 28, 2019 9:22 pm
Hi my name's Jake and I love tabletop gaming/ online gaming. It's definitely a huge hobby that's become a big part of my life. I don't think it's on this site yet, but the main game we've been playing is Eternity RPG, which is a newer game out there.

The reason our group has liked it so much - and one of the biggest things I've been enjoying with gaming lately - is that there's no GM. The system encourages everyone to build the world, as well as their character. (Just in case anyone hasn't seen the game yet: Eternity RPG Website

I haven't really done any play-by-post games yet, so if anyone's looking for a group, let me know! I'd love to try it out. Thanks! Great to meet you all.
Last edited March 28, 2019 9:24 pm
Mar 28, 2019 9:25 pm
Welcome to the community! There are lots of games starting all the time, so hopefully you find one that sparks your interest!
Mar 28, 2019 9:30 pm
Welcome to the community, Kleitengraas! Glad to have you here! And it looks like you are introducing us to a new game system, which is awesome!
Mar 28, 2019 9:32 pm
Welcome!
Mar 28, 2019 10:25 pm
Welcome!
Mar 29, 2019 4:32 am
Hello and welcome!
Mar 29, 2019 6:11 am
Hello Hello! Welcome to the club!

Len

Mar 29, 2019 7:20 am
Welcome to Gamers Plane! Glad you're enjoying a uni%ue RPG experience. I've never played a GMless RPG and although I'm admittedly a little skeptical I'll check it out. Thanks for sharing!

If you’re looking for specific information on how to use the forums, there are a number of guides that users have created over the years that might be helpful. Maybe start with this great guide for new members.

If you’re looking to chat with the Gamers Plane community in real time, we have a Discord server! This is a good place to ask questions if you don’t know where else to ask them.

Happy gaming!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.