slightly experienced, looking for a 5e game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 29, 2019 11:06 am
I have tried a couple games with a coworker awhile back and have watched Critical Role. I haven’t played recently and wanted to try again. 5e is the system that I’ve used before.
Last edited March 29, 2019 11:31 am
Mar 29, 2019 12:13 pm
I’d also be interested in a 5e game. I have a few characters I want to try out Dwarf Sorcerer, Tiefling Paladin, Goliath Fighter, Halfling Warlock. What about you Silverhawk
Mar 29, 2019 12:21 pm
I'd be down with playing a 5th edition game. I can play any characters, though I do usually play fighter types.
Mar 29, 2019 2:35 pm
honestly I’m not sure what character I’d play. I had started putting together a celestial warlock, but it’s not fully fleshed out yet. Also, I would only use it if whoever DMed the game would allow it. I haven’t played in good while and I’m just wanting to try again.
To be clear, I’m not looking to DM a game, but to play in one.
Mar 30, 2019 12:32 am
Of course I just like talking about characters wasn't expecting a game from you. That sounds like a cool character.
Mar 30, 2019 3:54 am
Right. I just didn’t want to give the impression that I wanted to run a game.
The previous times I played I used a cleric, a ranger, and a monk. The games never went very far tho. 2 of the games ended rather abruptly when the DM stopped posting.
I had thought about trying to create a character (one who interacted with God’s like a warlock or cleric) which had an interesting relationship with their deity. The deity had some form of amnesia and as the game went on they slowly regained their memories. It’s similar to how I had thought of the relationship with the celestial warlock and their patron.
Mar 30, 2019 3:11 pm
Hey silver.hawk, I have space in my Princes of the Apocalypse game as two replacement players turned out to be unreliable. The party is just finishing up a bit then will move to the next leg of the adventure at level 4.
Mar 31, 2019 4:58 pm
Qralloq says:
Hey silver.hawk, I have space in my Princes of the Apocalypse game as two replacement players turned out to be unreliable. The party is just finishing up a bit then will move to the next leg of the adventure at level 4.
Can I jump in too?
Mar 31, 2019 5:28 pm
That's possible. Pitch me a character concept. The party consists of: a Warlock, a paladin, a Life cleric, a hunter Ranger, and a monk/cleric.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.