Very active players for Numenera game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 14, 2015 5:17 am
We have active, long going Numenera game.
We lost 2 players on the way, and at some close point i think we could get replacements/reinformcements.

We need really active, agitated players who wont abandon the game.

the game itself is long, semi-open-ended Numenera campaign.
Oct 14, 2015 6:33 am
If you don't mind a Numenera 1st timer then count me in! :-)
Oct 14, 2015 6:43 am
Ok, then i adivce you to read the rules first.
Do you have the books. We are using many extensions, but you actually need to have player book as very minimum.

And great, we will be glad to get you into the team. If you will be active - thats what we need.

It will take some time before i can get you into the game, and there will be some pre-setting to it (i will provide everything).

I will inform you on further actions.
Oct 14, 2015 7:00 am
I'm game, too. I have the rules, and am pretty active on the site.
Oct 14, 2015 8:37 am
I have the basic rulebook but none of the supplements. And yeah, pretty active hehe!

I don't know what your current party composition is but I'm thinking Mechanical Jack who Fuses Mind and Machine.
Last edited October 14, 2015 9:37 am
Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm
I am intrigued, but suspect I'm at my limit at the moment with 2-3 games and 1 GM. How many reinforcements do you want? Just the 2?
Oct 15, 2015 8:34 am
Ok Jabes and spaceseeker.
I will need you to coopreate before i inject you into the game.
I will write to you brief (which is quite long) about background story for you pair. I will need you as traveller duo, mini party which will join main game party at certain point.
I will write message to you in upcoming days.
Please send to me via PM types of characters you want to play. You will need to forge some duo common story too after that following guideline for background of the story

falryx - if you are too busy - then yeah, i do need only 2.
thanks for offer through.
Cheers
Oct 15, 2015 1:47 pm
No worries! Enjoy the game!
Oct 19, 2015 7:03 am
I send basic instructions to you two.
Pls generate background story, then i will explain what happened next - will tell all the connecting story to the plot which will connect your pair with existing game's party.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.