Microscope RPG

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 30, 2019 4:52 am
Some time ago I tried Microscope using this platform combined with Trello. It worked great until GamersPlane got a bit Glitchy. I'm looking for some like minded players willing to give it shot. The ideal player is someone who is familiar with the rules and is able to post within 24 hours of their turn. If you've never heard of Microscope RPG by Ben Robbins this might not be the PbP for you, but i've you've read these rules and never had a good chance to actually play then this IS for you. It was a great experience, Trello is a Project Management website that basically lets you make a ID card layout like Microscope requires. No money required for the basic setup and I am very active(multiple posts a day) to keep players on track. Let me know if you're feeling like you're up to the challenge.
Mar 30, 2019 5:28 am
Yes!! I've been DYING to convince my tabletop friends to play a game of Microscope, but haven't had any takers yet. I would love to be involved. I'm pretty familiar with the game, and I can brush up again.
Apr 3, 2019 6:47 pm
Hey! I was in that original game! I'd be willing to give it a go again.
Apr 3, 2019 6:51 pm
If the project is still a go, I'd love to participate. We sort of tried IRL but have of the group flaked out and just wanted to play Cards Against Humanity.
Apr 3, 2019 9:53 pm
I’ve had this book forever but my regular group seems uninterested. I’d love to give this a whirl on here. Trello is the perfect app for it! I also bought Kingdom but haven’t read it yet.
Last edited April 3, 2019 9:58 pm
Apr 4, 2019 3:39 pm
I'm super excited about this! Did you have any thoughts on genre, skurvyninja?
Apr 13, 2019 10:20 pm
Microscope is a ton of fun! Really good for creative types. World-builders, budding authors, co-creators.

Is this game already running? Got room for another?
Apr 14, 2019 1:12 am
I heart Microscope, right in its face.
Last edited April 14, 2019 1:13 am
Apr 26, 2019 1:11 am
I'd be interested!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.