Looking for game, FATE, Savage Worlds, 3 posts/wk

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 14, 2015 4:19 pm
Looking for a game. Willing to post 3 times a week.

I would like to play in (but not run) a FATE game or a Savage Worlds game. I am flexible about the genre, though I prefer Lovecraftian Horror/Cthulhu Mythos games, and/or Science Fiction/Space Opera games. I am not as excited about traditional Sword and Sorcery. Though, like I said, I am flexible.

Thought I'd put it out there...

Thanks!
Last edited October 14, 2015 4:20 pm
Oct 14, 2015 4:29 pm
I'm running Rustinpieces through a solo mission in SW's Oblivion setting if you'd like to check it out, I could start you on a solo mission as well if you can't wait and possibly have you two team up after your missions if I can sync it up.
Oct 14, 2015 4:52 pm
Thanks for the quick response! You mean Agents of Oblivion, right? I've not read that sourcebook, nor have I ever played that setting, but I can get the pdf and start reading sometime soon if that's ok with you. Tell me a little more.
The solo mission sounds good. Is three posts a week ok with you? Also, I didn't expect such a quick response - am booked up over the next week with out of town visitors. Would you be ok with delaying the start a week or so?
Let me know what you think. In the meantime I will research the setting.
Thanks!
Oct 14, 2015 4:54 pm
PS I am a bit of a newbie at PbP (just started my first game a couple weeks ago), so may need a little handholding with the mechanics of the website. Lemme know what you think.
Oct 14, 2015 6:26 pm
Yes it's Agents of Oblivion from Reality Blurs, to me the setting seems like it's Current Day CoC, MIB, X Files, and a few other things rolled up really into one mix mashup of a game setting.

Feel free to take your time on figuring things out, don't know how much Savage Worlds you've played so it differs slightly from other settings I think. Three a week is fine with me. Don't worry about next week with PbP you post when you can. It's play by post so on a solo mission if you've posted I'll post to push story and what not on mechanics and give you options. Once you have a character I'll know what kind of things to throw at you for a mission, I will need a little time to generate something up though. Character creation is a bit different so if you have questions PM me or if you join the game here:

http://gamersplane.com/games/57/

you can ask in threads on anything you find wonky.
Oct 15, 2015 1:42 am
Perfect. I just asked to join the game. I will also PM you. Cheers!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.