The Steel Empire : Pathfinder

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 3, 2019 12:47 am
The Queen has sent out an edict: she needs soldiers, now. Young men and women across the country of Andor flock to her call, for she has held justice for many decades.

Most see an opportunity for adventure, a chance to make their name. But the noble families have drawn in on themselves, it is obvious to all they are under great stress.

The Steel Empire has crossed the Undead Mountains.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking for a party of 4 players to join the Queen's army. Edit: Full

All official rules are allowed, as long as they can be found on the d20pfsrd (makes lookup and maintenance easy).

Please leave a character concept below if you are interested.

Edit: Here is the game's page.
Last edited April 3, 2019 3:17 pm
Apr 3, 2019 1:08 am
I would be interested... give me a moment to think something up. What kind of racial restrictions if any are we looking at? I am kind of new to Pathfinder so I’m not a min/max monster.

The dwarven meatball mage from a few posts back ...
Apr 3, 2019 1:12 am
I'm thinking of a character that's the 3rd son of a minor noble family. Since he has no chance of gaining a title, lands and such from his family..he answers the Queens call. That way he can forge his own path.

This concept will basically work on any class, but I'm thinking of a more combat oriented one. Are you allowing hybrid, base, and the unchained classes?
Apr 3, 2019 1:12 am
I'd like to submit a human/female/paladin or cleric. Character storyline will take a bit more time. Motivations would be obvious. Loyalty to the throne. Patriotism. A willingness to protect the people. Will try to spice it up a little.
Last edited April 3, 2019 1:18 am
Apr 3, 2019 1:15 am
I'll go ahead and nail down a human male fighter. With the concept story I posted earlier.
Apr 3, 2019 1:37 am
There are no racial restrictions, just keep in mind the following...

Within the world: Andor is welcoming to all races, and while humans form the largest group in the nation, the law is completely fair. The Dwarves hold their own kingdom, which is friendly enough to other races, but holds its own prejudices. The Steel Empire is entirely human (and human augments). There are a pair of warring kingdoms (Rhealdon and Peasant's Rise), Rhealdon is very biased against non-humans and Peasant's Rise tolerates them at best. All the other races exist, but are more rare.
Apr 3, 2019 1:44 am
I'd like to play a gnome Summoner if possible.
Apr 3, 2019 1:54 am
foolsmask says:
I'd like to play a gnome Summoner if possible.
Yes, it can work. What/who is the character?
Apr 3, 2019 2:06 am
How about a Tiefling Sorceress, I know it gimps me at level 1 but maybe something mixed blood. Alternatively and Oracle, just because I like sitting about in steamy caves...

Reincarnated Time Oracle, Samsaran
Last edited April 3, 2019 2:56 am
Apr 3, 2019 2:19 am
Oh...yeah..sure. Thandaius Clangdon, arcane researcher who suspects there is a treasure of planar information and treasure in Andor to be uncovered and wants to be the one to discover it.
Apr 3, 2019 3:07 am
Emberskyes says:
How about a Tiefling Sorceress, I know it gimps me at level 1 but maybe something mixed blood. Alternatively and Oracle, just because I like sitting about in steamy caves...

Reincarnated Time Oracle, Samsaran
Both of those options will work great. Who is your character? Motivations?
Apr 3, 2019 4:08 am
I am so tired I read motivations and the Pokemon theme started playing in my head... uh nope...

I think the Oracle and her motivations are tracing back a past life to some point within or near or maybe beyond the Undead Mountains. And, I wanna be the very best, the best that ever was... 🤪
Apr 3, 2019 3:17 pm
Alright, thanks for the interest. The party has been chosen, and adventure awaits!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.