Call of Cthulhu 7e Players needed

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 4, 2019 10:01 pm
I am running a CoC 7e game and need more players. We have 2 would like 2-3 more. Link to the game here.
Apr 9, 2019 11:50 pm
Still needing a few more
Apr 17, 2019 10:48 pm
Last call any more?
May 12, 2019 11:51 pm
Sent, but withdrawn to no response, starting game back up
May 22, 2019 11:28 pm
Due to another person backing out as we were about to get started, we need 1 or 2 more please.
May 28, 2019 9:39 pm
Howdy!

I have never played CoC how crunchy of a game is it?
May 29, 2019 1:10 am
I would say it isn't THAT crunchy from a player side. Character creation can be complicated, but 7e has some good assisted walk throughs out there...and I have been playing CoC for about 4 years so between myself and the other players we can get you through it.

Mostly just come up with a good character pitch and the rest is details. Once you have your stats and skills selected, the system itself is easy. The GM tells you what to roll, you look at your sheet and try to roll under that number on a 1d100. If you get under your stat or skill...you succeed. It can be daunting because there are a lot of skills and as a gamer you want to be good at everything, but this game makes it so you can't be.

I don't know how lethal our GM intends to be, but as written it can be EXTREMELY lethal. Basically, make a character who you hope wins, won't mind giving a good death to, but you expect to see get swallowed by unknowable dark powers.
Last edited May 29, 2019 1:17 am
May 31, 2019 11:07 pm
We can walk you through most of it, creation and game play.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.