Greetings and salutations from Sweden!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 12, 2019 10:07 am
Hi i'm totally new to this whole thing with play by post , however I have been playing dnd and other roleplaying systems for 6 years now I believe, playing and gming.

So I'm currently feeling a little cramped with school and other responsibilities so I looked on reddit and some articles about this phenomenon and found it quite interesting. I usually just longingly look at games starting at roll20 but then diminish the thought because I don't have the ability to have set aside that time in the week. But I do have a lot of small tidbits of time each day, not just 3 hours of time or more. And so I came here, hoping to be able to scratch that dnd itch.

Anyways would love to join some games and have some new type of fun! I play whatever system there is but I tend to prefer medieval fantasy stuff. See you around!
Apr 12, 2019 1:41 pm
Heya, Puff. PBP is perfect for those schedules. Some follow their games in small chunks throughout the day, others address them in larger chunks less often.

I've even played in a bunch of Swedish rpgs (Symbaroum, Coriolis) here (although in English, of course).
Apr 12, 2019 2:50 pm
Glad you found us! Enjoy!
Apr 12, 2019 3:10 pm
Welcome, Puff!

As an American who has spent some time in your country for work (Gothenburg, Landskrona, Lund, Malmo, w/ a little recreational time on Ven island), I just wanted to say I love your country - the people, the public transportation, the cleanliness :P and hope to go back some time but for fun instead of work.
Apr 12, 2019 5:33 pm
From a fellow newcomer to the site, welcome.
Apr 13, 2019 11:53 am
Welcome to the community, Puff! Happy gaming! :-)
Apr 13, 2019 5:45 pm
A welcome form Denmark :)
Apr 14, 2019 4:30 am
Hello. Stay a while and listen.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.