New D&D 5E urban sandbox campaign available!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 20, 2015 1:48 pm
Hey all! I'm a longtime lurker, first-time user. I'm interested in spinning up a sandbox urban campaign in the royal city of Heirwater. (Homebrewed.) This will have something for everyone... combat, intrigue, exploration. If you have an open game slot, check it out!

Welcome to Heirwater...
Oct 20, 2015 9:49 pm
If you get an opening down the line, let me know. I'd enjoy an urban campaign!
Oct 20, 2015 9:54 pm
Holy hell, that filled up fast. Have fun with it, sounds like a blast.
Oct 20, 2015 11:27 pm
Haha, I'm starting to wonder if I'm not getting new signups because games fill up thanks you guys before they can even look at um :p I always wondered if i should cap how many games you can join at one time... :D
Oct 21, 2015 12:18 am
If you do that I'll just go off and start my own PbP site.

With blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the PbP site!
Oct 21, 2015 2:31 am
Honestly, early in, I considered putting a cap of like 5 games at any time, and if you donated like $20, it'd unlock for life with as many games as you want.
Oct 21, 2015 4:00 am
Not to play up the idea of having to pay money for this site I enjoy so wildly, premium plans wouldn't be the worst idea. Especially if it was a one-time thing. But...to be fair...I hear someone is going to be opening up another PbP site with blackjack...and hookers. So, yeah.
Oct 21, 2015 11:20 am
I've just never been a fan of premium plans unless you're really getting your money's worth, and I'm not sure paying for a play-by-post site is money's worth, heh. It's why I've left it to donations, and I'm planning on offering perks for donating. Of course, since the entire site is free, those perks can't be directly site related, heh...
Oct 21, 2015 11:32 am
spaceseeker19 says:
If you get an opening down the line, let me know. I'd enjoy an urban campaign!
I'll definitely let you in when things open up! Sorry I couldn't get you in the first round here... if someone drops out, I'll let you know!
Last edited October 21, 2015 11:32 am
Oct 21, 2015 11:34 am
szemely says:
Yeah, that was crazy! I'm setting up a waitlist, if you'd like to be notified of openings in the future.
Oct 21, 2015 12:12 pm
smrvl says:
szemely says:
Yeah, that was crazy! I'm setting up a waitlist, if you'd like to be notified of openings in the future.
Feature idea: display the list of users waiting to be accepted in order they applied rather than alphabetic?
Oct 21, 2015 12:22 pm
Keleth says:
Feature idea: display the list of users waiting to be accepted in order they applied rather than alphabetic?
That would be great!! Also, if there was a 3rd option of "Waitlist" instead of just Approve/Reject, that could be very cool.
Oct 21, 2015 1:12 pm
smrvl says:
Keleth says:
That would be great!! Also, if there was a 3rd option of "Waitlist" instead of just Approve/Reject, that could be very cool.
I like both these ideas!
Oct 21, 2015 8:31 pm
Yes, good ideas.. and better than hookers and blackjack. ;)
Oct 21, 2015 9:41 pm
falryx says:
Yes, good ideas.. and better than hookers and blackjack. ;)
That depends. Are we talking Amsterdam hookers or street hookers?

Maybe we need to do a donation drive (after Christmas :) ) for ole Keleth here, and his hard work on the site.
Oct 21, 2015 9:51 pm
PhantomNimbus says:
Not to play up the idea of having to pay money for this site I enjoy so wildly, premium plans wouldn't be the worst idea.
Agreed!
Oct 21, 2015 10:39 pm
Note that with the 'support us' link below you can donate through paypal and choose to make it a monthly recurring donation if you see fit.
Oct 22, 2015 3:12 am
The easiest support is the Amazon link: you're busying stuff anyway :D

You do not have permission to post in this thread.