Aw, Man, Rotwang! Found Us!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 13, 2019 12:34 am
...yeah...that happened.

So, like, hi. I'm Dr Rotwang!. If you are an old person, you may remember me from my blog, I Waste The Buddha With My Crossbow. If you are not an old person, or you are but you just never cared, well...actually, nobody cares. Okay, that takes care of that.

Okay, so what's my deal? Well, I've been gaming since the end of the Reagan administration, I run and play all kindsa stuff, from diceless stuff to Champions to Dread to AD&D 2nd Edition and back again. The Strange really tickles my ivories, and apparently I don't suck at running Powered by the Apocalypse stuff. My favorite game is Star Wars, and here I am talking about the West End Games one from 1987. Old, remember?

Nobody's gonna care, but I think maybe I'll mention that I'm not into editions of AD&D 2nd, nor Pathfinder, Shadowrun, or anything where you play a vampire. Just, you know, in case you were just burning to get me into your 4e game. Thanks, but I'll pass.

Anyway. There was a post on Reddit about PBP games and forums, and someone suggested this one, and I came and looked at it and it looks pretty swank and so here I am. PBP is something that I've only kinda flirted with, and we've never been out on a date, so to speak.

All right! That's enough introduction! Let's see what shenanigans we can get up to over here, eh? Eh? Eh, eh?
Last edited April 13, 2019 12:38 am
Apr 13, 2019 12:40 am
Welcome DocR! A bunch of that stuff gets played here... I'm in a PbtA game and run a game of the Strange, which is my favorite RPG for PBP. Not sure how well Dread would translate, haha.
Apr 13, 2019 2:13 am
Yeah, I -- Dread, no. Not well. I tested out the site's character creation interface by creating a The Strange character. I was pleased.
Apr 13, 2019 11:51 am
Welcome to the community, Doc! Happy gaming! :-)
Apr 14, 2019 4:43 am
Hello and welcome!
Apr 17, 2019 2:46 pm
Welcome from a fellow old gamer! West End Star Wars rocked

You do not have permission to post in this thread.