Salutations, Fellow Roleplayers!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 18, 2019 3:38 am
Hello there! I've been cruising around for a place to do some roleplaying, as I've not had the chance in a very, very long time. I'm not terribly familiar with play-by-post gaming, but am, if nothing else, wildly ecstatic to give it a whirl despite the slower pace I figure comes with such a medium.

A little about me. I'm an old-timey gamer despite being fairly young. I was originally introduced to roleplaying by my parents, and my first time playing was through the old AD&D modules my dad would run weekly. From there, I've sampled everything from Mekton Zeta, Rolemaster, and Cyberpunk 2020 to more modern takes like Pathfinder and 5th Edition.

I tend to err away from D&D these days, but every now and then I feel the itch. Though I haven't had much chance to play things, I tend to keep up with a variety of things that pique my interests; at the top of my list are games such as A Wanderer's Romance, Red Markets, Lasers & Feelings (specifically the hack Rockerboys & Vending Machines), Warrior Poet, and Legend of the Five Rings, many of which I'm keenly interested in running.

Anywho, nice to meet you folks! I look forward to having oodles of fun and finally be able to get that gaming urge satiated :D
Apr 18, 2019 3:56 am
Welcome, I I hate to say it I remember playing the games you sampled when they were new.
Apr 18, 2019 3:58 am
Welcome! I think you’ll find this place very much to your liking. There are a lot of us with similar stories and interests. Watch the Games Tavern thread. There are new games of all sorts popping up all the time.
Apr 18, 2019 3:59 am
It's a shame, really. Despite their age, Mekton Zeta and Cyberpunk 2020/2021 are still really well done. They never really got a solid update for a more modern release :(
Apr 18, 2019 5:09 am
Welcome to the community, WonderWaffle! Happy gaming!
Apr 18, 2019 12:28 pm
Welcome WonderWaffle.
Apr 18, 2019 12:44 pm
This is an active, vibrant site; you're sure to find/create some good action here!
Apr 18, 2019 5:00 pm
Hello! Stay a while and listen.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.