Interest Check: Tiny d6 system for zombie campaign

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 21, 2019 9:11 pm
I'm looking to run the Savage Worlds War of the Dead campaign, using the Tiny d6 system, most notably used in Tiny Dungeons, Tiny Frontiers, Tiny Wastelands, and the upcoming Tiny Supers, all by Gallant Knight Games. Because of the nature of a zombie apocalypse, most character creation rules will come from the Tiny Wastelands rulebook, though some elements such as Mutations and Psionic Disciplines will be excluded.

The rules for character creation and game play are simple to learn, easy to understand, and I should be able to explain them over a single post, so previous experience is unnecessary and you shouldn't need to own the book or pdf.

An ideal group size would be between 3 or 4 players, though I could make room for as many as 5 or 6, and can work with as few as 1 or 2, especially if they are willing to create and control more than one character or pre-made characters.
Apr 21, 2019 9:16 pm
Zombie apocalypse is a setting that I haven't been able to play in yet and, especially for PbP, I'm always happy to play in rules lite systems. I'm interested
Apr 21, 2019 11:11 pm
I'm curious to try. Is the general tone more bleak or over the top?
Apr 21, 2019 11:49 pm
Quote:
Is the general tone more bleak or over the top?
I wouldn’t say it’s as bleak as some systems. The campaign is originally written for Savage World’s, so it sort of compliments towards Larger than Life characters. Characters can definitely die, or become infected though.
Apr 22, 2019 8:31 pm
Hi BenShotFirst. I'd love to explore simpler systems. I've applied to this game, but I'm not sure I can do 1 post per day. We'll see how it goes :)
Apr 22, 2019 11:15 pm
I know nothing of this system, but the setting is not something I am playing, or have played.
Count me in, if you are still looking. One post a day is no problem.
Last edited April 22, 2019 11:21 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.