Hope: A Star Wars story, call for new characters!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 1, 2019 4:14 pm
We set up "Hope: A Star Wars story" as a fun way to stay in contact with friends and family who are all Star Wars fans. Currently, we're 3 players that continue to play but thought that we'd like to increase the number of players to bring new life and ideas to a fun game.

GAME DESCRIPTION:

Rebel cell/task force type of adventure at first but the galaxy is huge and not fully known, who knows where the group will end up?...

There's some contact with the Alliance Command structure but survival on remote locations can depend on the resourcefulness and the will to embark on guerrilla or less standard tactics comes in handy.

A diverse group of people from a diverse background focused on the same purpose: greater good.

May the force be with you, always.

--

We have a Discord group to keep tabs on each other and what's happening with the story and you'd be expected to join and post at least a few times per week to contribute to the action. We post when we can throughout the day as we all work :)

No previous experience in RPG necessary as we're patient enough to explain the rules in the Discord group chat. Love for Star Wars mandatory. :)

If you think you'd like to try let us know and we'll have a quick chat on the Discord group to onboard you to the story. :)

Please note:
No racist, religiously intolerant or otherwise offensive discussions and posts tolerated, so if you're into that kind of thing we're not your crowd.
May 1, 2019 4:18 pm
This sounds very interesting. I think I'd like to check it out. Just out of curiosity, which system are you using? FFG?
May 1, 2019 4:58 pm
jedimstr99 says:
This sounds very interesting. I think I'd like to check it out. Just out of curiosity, which system are you using? FFG?
Good question, should have noted it outright. :) Yes FFG.

Standard character creation.

Age of Rebellion allowed, Edge of the Empire accepted as long the PC background is willing to work with the Rebel Alliance, Force Sensitive optional as there might be room for evolution throughout the adventure.

Full FaD is not an option for a starting PC but might be allowed later on, only destiny will tell. :)
Last edited May 1, 2019 4:59 pm
May 1, 2019 5:07 pm
If you're looking for bodies I'm definitely interested. I just picked up the age of rebellion beginner game, two very interested to try out the duty mechanic.
May 1, 2019 5:12 pm
Deminix says:
If you're looking for bodies I'm definitely interested. I just picked up the age of rebellion beginner game, two very interested to try out the duty mechanic.
That's great. I'll send you the invite for the Discord app via private message.
May 1, 2019 5:15 pm
jedimstr99 says:
I've sent you also an invite via private message to the Discord group.
May 1, 2019 8:10 pm
If you're still looking, I'd be interested in checking this out.
May 2, 2019 4:43 am
thetaodaddy says:
If you're still looking, I'd be interested in checking this out.
Hi I’ve sent you an invite via private message.
May 2, 2019 5:37 am
I am an experienced RPer, but do not know this system. Love Star Wars. If you don't mind a noob to the system I would like to give it a go.
May 2, 2019 7:04 am
Machiabelly says:
I am an experienced RPer, but do not know this system. Love Star Wars. If you don't mind a noob to the system I would like to give it a go.
Hi I sent you a private message with an invite to our Discord group.
May 2, 2019 7:06 am
And for anyone else looking for a game, we've already filled all the positions. Thanks :)
May 2, 2019 10:56 am
Aww. Missed this. Is thr space fr one more player? I hv quite abit of experience with SWFFG and wld love to play :)
May 2, 2019 4:01 pm
Vorn369 says:
Aww. Missed this. Is thr space fr one more player? I hv quite abit of experience with SWFFG and wld love to play :)
I Vorn369, sent you an invite. The last one! :)
May 3, 2019 5:55 pm
If anyone drops out, could you have me on deck? I already have the exact character in mind.
May 3, 2019 6:26 pm
nerdlegion says:
If anyone drops out, could you have me on deck? I already have the exact character in mind.
Someone just dropped out :)

I sent you an invite via private message.
May 6, 2019 10:32 pm
Please keep me in mind if someone drops out. Thanks!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.