Hi everyone

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 2, 2019 2:47 pm
Hi everyone, I am new to the site and interested to see how it works. For systems, I'm interested in GURPS and Pathfinder games. I'd like to be a fly on the wall for a bit and probably join in a game. I'm not new to Pathfinder, but I am fairly new to GURPS.
May 2, 2019 3:02 pm
Welcome!

Len

May 2, 2019 3:14 pm
Welcome roguerobot, is that a Wall-E reference? :)

If you’re looking for specific information on how to use the forums, there are a number of guides that users have created over the years that might be helpful. Maybe start with this great guide for new members.

If you’re looking to chat with the Gamers Plane community in real time, we have a Discord server! This is a good place to ask questions if you don’t know where else to ask them.

Happy gaming!
May 2, 2019 3:16 pm
Welcome roguerobot!
May 2, 2019 3:39 pm
lenpelletier says:
Welcome roguerobot, is that a Wall-E reference? :)

If you’re looking for specific information on how to use the forums, there are a number of guides that users have created over the years that might be helpful. Maybe start with this great guide for new members.

If you’re looking to chat with the Gamers Plane community in real time, we have a Discord server! This is a good place to ask questions if you don’t know where else to ask them.

Happy gaming!
Thank you, that's very helpful!

Thanks everyone.
May 2, 2019 3:44 pm
Hello and welcome!
May 2, 2019 5:27 pm
Welcome!
May 2, 2019 9:02 pm
Welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.