Ground (and code) breaking updates coming!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 30, 2014 4:28 pm
So I haven't updated in a bit, mostly because I'm working on some core changes that involve a lot of code and a lot of testing. I'm modernizing how some stuff works to make some of my next updates easier. I should have it ready in a few days, though the upcoming weekend will be somewhat busy.

One of the things that it will encompass is a password reset for all users. I'm updating the security for passwords, which should help in case this site is ever hacked. I'm also changing the code so it will show timestamps in your computers local time, eliminating the need for setting your timezone.

I'm really glad to see we have a few games going now, and hopefully we'll get more. Remember to keep requesting new systems (Fate dice, coming soon), and if you have any gaming groups/friends, please tell them about this site. And as always, specially now that a few games are off the ground, I would love to hear what you guys like/don't like about how play by post is working here. I wanna make this the best play by post site out there, and hopefully grow it into a stellar community of gamers, and I can only do that with feedback from you!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.