Ravnica: Aftermath Interest

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 6, 2019 4:39 am
Link to apply here.

I'm launching a D&D 5e game. Ravnica after the War of the Spark. Most everybody's rebuilding, some people are acting the fool and trying to undermine the Guildpact...like fools are want to do.

There are special rules for character building so make sure to read the description on the game info page. It is linked above.

Also, please post a comment here so I can accept the first 5 players by time stamp.
May 6, 2019 5:58 am
Ooh, this sounds neat. I like the idea of polling for linked colours across the Guilds. Count me in! :)
May 6, 2019 11:09 am
Count me interested! Would you be willing to allow a Guildless backstory?
May 6, 2019 11:22 am
I'm interested
May 6, 2019 11:58 am
I'm interested
May 6, 2019 12:19 pm
Mythrandil says:
I'm sorry but this game will be focused on the guilds. I feel like an all Guildless or a specific crossover story could work, but this time I will require a guild affiliated PC.
May 6, 2019 1:00 pm
I'm interested
May 6, 2019 4:19 pm
foolsmask says:
Mythrandil says:
I'm sorry but this game will be focused on the guilds. I feel like an all Guildless or a specific crossover story could work, but this time I will require a guild affiliated PC.
Works for me!
May 6, 2019 5:04 pm
I would like to play
Have to borrow the ravnica book from a friend
Last edited May 6, 2019 5:08 pm

Len

May 6, 2019 5:22 pm
Love seeing a Ravnica game getting started! I wish I could join, but I'm overbooked as it is. However, I wanted to salute your use of this awesome setting and wish you the best for this game!
May 6, 2019 5:31 pm
Ok. Got my five. If any spots open up I will come back here to ask in order of posts. Thanks.
May 6, 2019 7:14 pm
I'm sad I missed this thread before it filled up, I dig the setting and lore. In any case, please let me know if a spot becomes available!
Last edited May 6, 2019 7:16 pm
May 6, 2019 7:27 pm
Just skimmed the book, there is some really good stuff in there. I'm sorry that there are no empty spots
May 13, 2019 8:35 pm
Posting here to reserve a spot if slots open up. I'm a big fan of Magic: The Gathering, especially the lore, and would be interested in joining should a position become available.
May 13, 2019 10:36 pm
The full Mystic class came out in 2017. Link to UA article.
May 13, 2019 11:32 pm
Ah dang. Well, I missed that somehow. Thanks. I'll review it for the future.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.