Looking for players for Scorched Fate

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 9, 2019 11:24 pm
Hello! I've been lurking about for a while now, and finally decided to GM my own game, hopefully to improve my gming skills, so why not kick it off with a fate game!
The plan is having a group of badasses wandering the megacities and/or post-apocalyptic wasteland having cool adventures together.

If you have any interest or curiosity you can drop by! or ask anything here and I'll answer as soon as I can!

Game on!
May 9, 2019 11:39 pm
Fate Core?

I have the core book. I am playing in my first Fate game, but would be willing to add another
May 10, 2019 12:07 am
Hmmm.. I could help if needed. but I have no concept of the Fate game.
May 10, 2019 12:10 am
I have core and interface zero for fate. Not familiar with scorched but would be willing to seek it out.
May 11, 2019 6:37 am
Was thinking of using fate Accelerated, but if there's enough people willing to go with core its basically the same system, as for "scorched" that's just the name of the game here in forums, wanted something to do in the name with the idea for the setting so far.
Which I was thinking about a post apocalyptic setting in the vein of mad max meets judge dredd
Last edited May 11, 2019 6:51 am
May 11, 2019 2:34 pm
Also evecar_solaris, not sure if you saw this yet, but https://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/11885/ this is the first thread for the game creation and character creation

You do not have permission to post in this thread.