Delta Green - Looking for players

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 14, 2019 11:48 pm
Hi!

I am new to Gamersplane but am a fairly experienced GM. I am hoping to get a Delta Green game going!

No prior knowledge of DG is necessary; in fact, if at all possible I’d prefer that players who have read or played a lot of the published scenarios not sign up, as I am planning to run some. (If you are familiar with one or two that’s fine, just make sure to let me know so I can avoid them.)

The game mechanics are very simple and similar to Call of Cthulhu. For those totally unfamiliar, the basic idea of the game is that it takes place in the world of Call of Cthulhu but in the present day; a secret government program is aware of it, and has recruited agents from within various agencies to destroy paranormal threats and suppress the knowledge of their existence.

Of course, the need to secretly fight the supernatural, with total deniability and no official, acknowledged sanction makes both the personal and professional lives of these agents very interesting.
Last edited May 15, 2019 2:23 pm
May 15, 2019 12:42 am
Men in Black! I'm in!
Last edited May 15, 2019 12:42 am
May 15, 2019 1:16 am
I'm in and approved. Are there any limits on character creation?
May 15, 2019 1:23 am
As a long-time X-Files geek, I’d love to give this a try.
May 15, 2019 1:43 am
Will send you an invite, strumdaddy and 78RPMLife!

I am updating the game forum now with information on Delta Green as an organization, and also with the details of character creation.

As a general rule, though, character options are fairly broad; typically a Delta Green agent is recruited from within other government agencies, law enforcement, or the military, but civilians may be brought in as well if they have useful skills. It's also up to you whether you have had prior experience with the unnatural when the game starts, or if you're new to the world of supernatural horrors.
Last edited May 15, 2019 1:44 am
May 15, 2019 2:17 am
Some of my other games have gone quiet recently, so I'd love to give this a try if you've still got space?
May 15, 2019 2:26 am
We had one more spot, so you're in! (Sorry everyone else, that fills us up!)
May 15, 2019 3:12 am
Did you know there is already a Delta Green game running here?
May 15, 2019 4:01 am
Yep! Wanted to run my own, but I PMed the Handler from that one, he seems cool.
May 15, 2019 6:57 am
Gamersgate? Really?
May 15, 2019 2:23 pm
Wow, ouch. Thanks for catching that. Fixed.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.