Interest Check: Different Time Zone

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 22, 2019 10:18 am
Hey GPeople,
I'm active in a number of games on here but as great as they are, they all share one problem: Most people are from that weird island to the west called America, which means that while I'm awake, they're not posting and while they're posting, I'm not awake.

I wanted to ask around if any other people from Europe or a European-adjacent time zones are interested in starting up a game for those of us who would be awake at the same times. I like to post multiple times per day so it would be appreciated if any interested parties would also be up for posting at least once per day, more if desired.

I don't have specific plans for what game to play yet but I'm open to a number of options from rules-light to rules heavy in many different settings, so if you're interested maybe throw in some suggestions.

Edit: I changed the title of the thread because this one was apparently too long to be displayed xD
Last edited May 22, 2019 4:34 pm
May 22, 2019 10:22 am
well... I'm just next to you :) I understand completely how that feels, particularly on tose days where you just click and nothing happens, and then you wake up and find out the world was already destroyed!
(and I'm starting a game you're on) 🤣

Not sure I can consistently post multiple times per day as it depends a bit on work load.
Last edited May 22, 2019 10:23 am
May 22, 2019 1:24 pm
I'm in Australia, it's the literal worst for playing with people both in the US and in Europe. :/
May 22, 2019 3:25 pm
I can imagine. I know there's at least one other Australian here on GP, maybe you can get a group for your weird time zone together if there's more
May 22, 2019 3:28 pm
I know someone from Singapore. close enough kadeton?

Also (and on topic), there is at least a dutch I know of somewhere around here which makes us... 4 :D
May 22, 2019 8:21 pm
I am currently in Central Asia, though, I don't know if I will be able to post more than I already do. I usually have only a couple of hours for it in the evenings.
May 22, 2019 10:34 pm
kadeton says:
I'm in Australia, it's the literal worst for playing with people both in the US and in Europe. :/
Thou new to this site I understand your pain of trying to organise online stuff from Australia.
May 24, 2019 9:00 am
I guess we're still checking interest ;)
There's 3 "European zone" and 3 "Oriental zone" already. Anyone else?
OOC:
Yeap, just making this show up again :D
May 24, 2019 12:20 pm
I'm from Singapore. So that's exactly the opposite of US Eastern time.
But I haven't had too much trouble Pbeming, just hope you either go first or last in initiative and it'll be fine. :D Or if the GM doesn't mind people posting out of turn, so long as he has his sequence worked out.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.