Curse of Strahd

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 24, 2019 11:36 pm
Just posted a new 5e game. I will be running the Curse of Strahd module and will only be using source material from the adventure and the three core rulebooks.

Come check it out if you are interested.
May 24, 2019 11:49 pm
Interested
May 25, 2019 1:41 am
That does sound interesting.. :)
May 25, 2019 2:29 am
I'm interested! I've never played 5E though (and have very little experience with other versions of D&D). Are you open to new players?
May 25, 2019 3:25 am
Having look
May 25, 2019 6:40 am
I have applied for the game :)
May 25, 2019 6:48 am
Application put in
May 25, 2019 3:53 pm
I've always been intrigued by Strahd. I'm in. Can I be a warlock?
May 25, 2019 4:56 pm
I would love a chance to play the cleric I created for a Curse of Strahd game that never happened.
May 25, 2019 9:09 pm
I'd like to apply, I have a fighter with the knight background from a game that never took off. If you already have enough players, no worries, have a great game.
May 25, 2019 11:09 pm
I, too, would like to play. I have a rogue all ready to rock, I just need to finish up workin' out how to tie my backstory in with the party's.
May 26, 2019 1:48 am
I've received 10 applications in a day. I don't like to disappoint and so I will run two games. If we lose players (as happens in PbP) then we will probably end up combining and hopefully getting one good game. For now however I will set up a second game and create the following parties:

Group 1

Raddue - Rogue
Squadfather - Fighter
TaoDaddy - Cleric
OptimumSquare - Warlock
GeneCortess - Ranger/Hunter

Group 2

Ferdy - Barbarian
Warrwikk - Druid
Runekyndig - Paladin
MathFuric - Ranger/Fighter
Blackknightrising - Rogue/Warlock

Characters do not need extensive backstories. For group 1 simply identify why they would be travelling to Daggerford in the Forgotten Realms and if they are acquainted with each other. For group 2 please use this thread to become acquainted with each other and then incorporate that into your background along with why you are already in Daggerford.
May 26, 2019 3:11 am
Do you want us to post character concepts here or do you want us to post on the group forums.
May 26, 2019 7:10 am
optimumsquare says:
Do you want us to post character concepts here or do you want us to post on the group forums.
I have made a tread in the group forum
May 26, 2019 9:41 am
runekyndig says:
optimumsquare says:
I have made a tread in the group forum
Any chance you can put a link to that thread, I am new here and still struggling to navigate around.
May 26, 2019 9:50 am
Mathfuric says:

Any chance you can put a link to that thread, I am new here and still struggling to navigate around.
Sure thing
https://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/12209/
May 27, 2019 7:53 am
Thanks for creating the threads in the game forums. Please post character concepts there and submit characters to the games as you have them
May 29, 2019 9:40 pm
Haven't heard from a couple of players. Looking for a mage or rogue type for one of the games. Also potentially looking for a druid or priestly type if another player does not make contact in the next 24 hours
May 30, 2019 12:56 am
I'm up for either a mage or priest-type if you have no-shows. Strahd is such a classic it'd be great to join in!
May 30, 2019 1:09 am
You posted in my thread for a thief character, I am willing to give it a go but using different thief for another game that was cancels at the getgo if there is still room.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.