OOC Travel Impact

Oct 31, 2015 3:07 am
I travel regularly for work, and the holidays approach for other travel. Let's use this thread to track any travel or other items which may impact your ability to post in the game.
Oct 31, 2015 3:07 am
I will be travelling on business on 11/3 and 11/4. I'm overnight in a hotel on 11/3 so should be able to check in then, but expect me to be out of touch all day on 11/4 due to work and plane times.
Nov 5, 2015 1:01 am
Ill be on the road 18-21DEC15 for sure, still coordinating NOV15, more to follow
Nov 5, 2015 3:06 am
Thanks for the heads up -- my guess is that our game speed will go to near-zero around 25 December, but we'll roll with it.
Nov 5, 2015 3:25 am
falryx says:
Thanks for the heads up -- my guess is that our game speed will go to near-zero around 25 December, but we'll roll with it.
Phffft that because you all want to spend time with your family... Wait... What? Crud i have a family too.

Rolls

Holiday me time

1 Success, 3 Advantage, 6 Failure, 2 Threat

Total: 5 Failure, 1 Advantage

Nov 8, 2015 3:26 pm
Heads up - I'm in Canada Mon - Wed. I will be checking in while at the hotel, but otherwise less available due to flights and meetings. That said, I think we're almost ready to roll once Keleth is back and healed up from his bionic eyes. :)
Nov 8, 2015 4:58 pm
My goal is to have characters made by Wednesday... because Thursday I'm packing for AcadeCon, during which I'll be able to check in sporadically, during downtime at the con, assuming I'm not promoting GP (I'll be promoting GP).

You do not have permission to post in this thread.