Kids on Bikes Interest

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 30, 2019 1:53 am
So this weekend I got Kids on Bikes. With all the adverts for Stranger Things season 3 and It part 2 I have a hankering to run a spooky adventure involving plucky teens.

This game is a rules-lite, collaborative storytelling game. The genre will be Horror so themes will run a bit darker. There are no hit points in this game, so confrontation with the monster(s) can be lethal, but we will follow the "rule of cool" for that.

Most everything you need as a player can be found at https://www.huntersentertainment.com/kidsonbikesrpg

Get either the Ashcan or Free RPG Day supplement for rules, then the Kids on Bikes Playbook for your character splat sheet.

We will be playing teens, but I might allow one or two child PCs as a younger sibling if the demand is there.

Anyone interested?
May 30, 2019 1:57 am
I saw this on kickstarter and it looked fun, wish I had the spare time to commit.
May 30, 2019 9:05 am
I backed this game on the kickstarter but haven't had the chance to try it out. I'd like to play!
May 30, 2019 10:50 am
should I join another game...? I backed this on KS and didn't get to play (this means I haven't fully read it but it is rules light so yay)
May 30, 2019 10:17 pm
I'm more than willing to walk players through it. Because it is pretty new, I don't expect anyone to know all the rules but for the most part it's roll higher than the difficulty, and max results explode.
May 31, 2019 2:08 am
I love the idea of this but I have no experience at all with this game? But if you'll have me!
Jun 2, 2019 2:30 am
Any more kids looking to play?
Jun 3, 2019 4:11 pm
Hmm, I could try this out.
Jul 5, 2019 5:42 pm
Did this game get off the ground? I just finished binge-watching Stranger Things season 3 and am in the mood for exactly this!
Jul 5, 2019 6:39 pm
I don't think it ever did. I made a character, but there was no posts for a couple of weeks and no word had been heard from the GM for a week before that so I eventually left the game.
Jul 5, 2019 8:23 pm
The GM has been inactive for 17 days, so I think it's probably dead
Jul 5, 2019 8:38 pm
I was invited to Santouche's Tales From The Loop game instead. Thanks, guys!
Jul 7, 2019 11:10 am
Naatkinson says:
The GM has been inactive for 17 days, so I think it's probably dead
Thats a shame, kinda hate how often gm's start games then ghost the players once they lose interest.
Jul 7, 2019 12:20 pm
Do you have more space for me ?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.