AD&D 2e: Night Below

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 1, 2019 2:34 am
I've begun listening to Matt Colville a lot and he constantly talks about an older module called Night Below, so I decided to look it over. I thought it looks pretty cool and wanted to know if there was any interest in playing through it using a clone of AD&D 2e called "For Gold and Glory". Everything is basically the same as 2e, but it's totally free of cost. If everyone wanted to use the basic 2e rules, we could do that as well with no issue.

I don't know when I'd be actually starting it up, but I wanted to see if there was any interest before I start putting work into prepping it.

The adventure features a good mix of hack 'n' slash, roleplaying, and exploration (the Underdark). If this sounds interesting to you, let me know! Basically, you start above ground in a small village on a routine courier mission and then find out that there's a foul plot afoot and have to delve below the surface of the world to find the cause and stop it.
Jun 1, 2019 2:45 am
It does sound good.
Jun 1, 2019 4:02 am
I enjoyed reading Night Below and thought it was one of the best, and my contender for best mega-adventure published for 2e.
Last edited June 1, 2019 4:07 am
Jun 1, 2019 4:31 am
Sign me up please.
Jun 1, 2019 5:14 am
I'm interested, especially if starts after June.
Jun 1, 2019 5:53 am
You know I'm interested 😉
Jun 1, 2019 8:53 am
Sure. Be nice to play it. I'm interested.
Jun 1, 2019 9:39 am
This looks interesting. I'm game.
Jun 2, 2019 2:24 am
Wow, I didn't expect to get interest for a 2e game so fast! I'll invite you now and you can start thinking about characters. We probably won't start for a while, but we can discuss stuff beforehand :)

Game Link

You do not have permission to post in this thread.