Introductions

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 31, 2015 3:41 pm
Greetings everyone, i would like to join in the game. I am first time to this site, but i have been running "The Blackhole Sun Project" on Roll20 now for 1.5yrs.

I need some ME time as a player so a friend suggested this, and from what i have been able to see this looks like just what i need.
Oct 31, 2015 4:03 pm
Welcome! Hopefully this is able to provide you with that "me time", as a player! We're still growing so if you don't get into something right away, hopefully you can get into something soon!
Oct 31, 2015 6:42 pm
Hello brother from the same mother. Hope you have as much fun as I do.
Oct 31, 2015 8:41 pm
Hello and welcome.
Oct 31, 2015 8:47 pm
Welcome to GP!
Nov 1, 2015 12:15 am
Welcome starwarsrpggm! Bunch of FFG Star Wars games going on here.
Nov 1, 2015 12:29 am
We're always delighted to meet gamers new to us, and also to hear that word of mouth is bringing more people to the site! I'm relatively new to the FFG Star Wars system, but I've certainly been enjoying it.
Nov 1, 2015 8:24 am
Hey hello!
Nov 1, 2015 3:34 pm
hi there! Also new to the system -- but I've been enjoying it quite a bit. I looked into Roll20 as well as Gamersplane and found that PbP was more my able speed. but I was impressed with the toolset that Roll20 offers.
Nov 1, 2015 4:59 pm
falryx says:
hi there! Also new to the system -- but I've been enjoying it quite a bit. I looked into Roll20 as well as Gamersplane and found that PbP was more my able speed. but I was impressed with the toolset that Roll20 offers.
We play on roll20 and use google hangouts. They have a good dice roller in there.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.