GM Rules - Mechanics

Nov 1, 2015 3:55 pm
Hey there,

In the PbP universe for games that I run, the following will apply:

(1) If you start a roll but don't include correct difficulty/setback/boost/etc. dice, rather than interrupt the flow of the game, I'll edit your post and add the requisite dice to your roll and tally the new total. Given the die-roller we all use is the same one, this should be acceptable.

(2) If your character isn't posting during narrative play, I'll assume he or she is being compliant and following the group but usually not contributing unless there's a critical point/skill where your character is required, at which point I'll make the move on your behalf.

(3) During tactical play if you miss a round of posting, I'll post on your behalf.

(4) Inactivity for a week w/o letting us know will likely get you a PM. Two weeks (again without notice) and I'll make room in the campaign for a new player. Real life happens, so if you need to be gone for a bit -- that's ok, but I just strongly prefer a heads up!

All of these are intended to keep the flow moving and the game going strong rather than letting someone who may have some RL complications put a halt to things.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.