Interest for a strategy game? (in development)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 3, 2019 11:18 pm
Hi,

I’ve been working on a strategy game that is to be played with a GM. But it’s very bare-bones for now. I need to test it to see what works and what doesn’t.

So I’d make a game here and see how it goes, and probably make changes to it as it progresses.

It’s a game where you play as a powerful person in a fantasy world. When the players start, they’re in a not very technologically advanced society. Depending on how you allocate your points, you can be in a band of hunter-gatherers to a stone age monarchy. Like in RPGs where the GM often works with the player to determine his player, it would be the same here, but for a culture, unless you play in an already existing culture. If you create a new culture, you decide what kind of culture it is, as long as it’s realistic and fits your race (if other than human).

When a culture is created, it arrives at the common island/archipelago/continent where people are playing. At the very start, the land is empty.

There’s the guide, where there’s most of what you need to know.

As of now, it’s not well balanced, especially the packages part where some packages are basically worthless compared to others. I need to think of a better way of doing this, but for now I’ll run it as it is.

And by the way, my native language is not English. It’s not very well written. Let me know if some phrases are wrong.

So, tell me if you’re interested.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.