Please, someone help.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 6, 2019 5:40 pm
Is it possible to delete my profile? the name won't change, nor the email, nor the password. I really just want to make a new profile but i don't want this one to keep it's name. please please please please, help.
Jun 6, 2019 6:35 pm
You should be able to change your username (at least!).
On the top bar, after "links" there should be a square with your avatar (the black and white default head in your case). If you press it you should be able to select the profile options and reset te username
Last edited June 6, 2019 6:35 pm
Jun 6, 2019 6:59 pm
I've tried that, I can change my picture, but not my username or anything else under the security part. Yes, I am remembering to press save.
Jun 6, 2019 7:01 pm
That is strange... I’ve seen it happen. Let me try
Jun 6, 2019 7:06 pm
Not working as well :(
Can you PM Keleth maybe
Last edited June 6, 2019 7:07 pm
Jun 6, 2019 7:17 pm
Phanny_Dantom: I can change any details about this one you may want. Just email me from the address you registered with and I can update the username, the email, etc.
Jun 6, 2019 8:48 pm
I appreciate that, but now I think I'll just create a new profile and leave this one to rot. Man, I got unreasonably stressed over this. Thanks anyway, both of you.
Jun 6, 2019 8:52 pm
I'm sorry for the trouble. You won't be able to create a new account with the same email addy, so if you'd prefer to just modify it and pretend it's new, I can take care of it.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.